Advanced Practitioner Staffing
Your guide to hiring NPs, PAs, CRNAs and CNMs.
Healthcare constantly changes, and so do your staffing needs. But how well does your facility handle vacancies? You might not be as prepared as you think.
Consider these trends:
- Employment in the healthcare industry is expected to grow 15 percent between 2019 to 2029. This growth is driven by a strong economy and demand for care from an aging population.
- At the same time, physician shortages are expected in a number of fields, including Anesthesiology, Critical Care, Oncology, Pediatrics, Psychiatry and Radiology.
- The Bureau of Labor Statistics projects that the number of Nurse Practitioners will increase 45% by 2029 and the number of Physician Assistants will increase by 31% during the same period.
These projections highlight the value of hiring an advanced practitioner. NPs, PAs, CRNAs and CNMs can:
- Decrease appointment wait times.
- Expand service offerings.
- Provide better outcomes for your patients.
As long-time recruitment experts, we have a network of Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists, Certified Nurse Midwives, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants to staff your existing openings or increase the number of patients you can serve.
Jackson + Coker places Advanced Practitioners to staff your facility or practice, no matter the size, scope or specialty.
Work with us to gain access to our exclusive database of trained providers.