Healthcare constantly changes, and so do your staffing needs. But how well does your facility handle vacancies? You might not be as prepared as you think. Consider these trends:
- The healthcare industry is expected to create 4 million jobs between 2017 to 2026. This growth is driven by a strong economy and demand for care from an aging population.
- At the same time, physician shortages are expected in a number of fields, including Anesthesiology, Critical Care, Oncology, Pediatrics, Psychiatry and Radiology.
- The Bureau of Labor Statistics projects that the number of Nurse Practitioners will increase 31% by 2026 and the number of Physician Assistants will increase by 37% during the same period.
These projections highlight the value of hiring an advanced practitioner. NPs, PAs and CRNAs can:
- Decrease appointment wait times.
- Expand service offerings.
- Provide better outcomes for your patients.
As long-time recruitment experts, we have a network of Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists, Certified Nurse Midwives, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants to staff your existing openings or increase the number of patients you can serve.
Jackson & Coker places advanced practitioners to staff your facility or practice, no matter the size, scope or specialty. Work with us to gain access to our exclusive database of trained providers.