Locums Anesthesiologist Position in Southwest Vermont
Locums Anesthesiologist needed in beautiful Southwest Vermont. This location offers an abundance of outdoor activities while being just a few hours from several metro areas including New York City!
Coverage Dates: September 1-December 31
- Active Vermont Medical License
- ACLS and PALS certification required
- Two to three days on, two to three off.
- 24 hour call coverage starting at 6am and ending at 6am the following morning. Call from home.
- CRNAs are medically directed
- Three Anesthesiologists and one CRNA on staff
- Case mix: General Bread and Butter, OB/GYN, Orthopedics, Pediatric, Outpatient, Epidurals, and Ultrasound guided blocks mostly
Jackson & Coker offers:
+ Weekly direct deposit
+ A-Rated Malpractice Insurance with tail
+ In-House travel agency
+ 24/7 recruiter availability & single point of contact
+ Experienced in-house Privileging Coordinators
Experience why Jackson & Coker has been recognized by Forbes and Staffing Industry Analysts for our commitment to service excellence.
Thayna Messer | Recruiting Consultant | 678-277-3085 | firstname.lastname@example.org
For more jobs, visit Jackson & Coker.