OB/GYN Locums Job | Great Minnesota Location
Is your primary state of practice one of these states: Washington, Nevada, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, Utah, Colorado, Arizona, South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas, Iowa, Wisconsin, Illinois, Tennessee, Mississippi, Alabama, West Virginia, Maryland, New Hampshire, Maine? If so, you would likely qualify to obtain a QUICK license in Minnesota through the IMLC process which would make you eligible to consider the below assignment in Minnesota?
Description/Requirements for Assignment # 69358:
* Dates of Coverage: Starting in August, looking for two to three weeks per month of locums coverage
* Board Certification, BLS and NRP required, Active Minnesota license preferred
* Clinic schedule is Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm + rotating 24 hour call shifts Monday through Sunday 7am-7am (1:3 or 1:4)
* Hoping for a three to six month commitment as the need will be long-term
* Procedures required: C-section, vaginal delivery, operative delivery, laparoscopy, read monitor, laparotomy and hysterectomy
* Approximately 350 deliveries per year
* There is a midwife on staff at this location Tuesday through Friday and she takes first call Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday.
* When in clinic and not on call, you will have a block scheduled for lunch.
If you send over your CV for consideration - I'll also need:
Date of birth, Last 4 of your SSN, two completed references, malpractice documentation and/or explanations, life safety certifications (and whether those were taken online or in person).
Jackson & Coker offers:
+ Weekly direct deposit
+ A-Rated Malpractice Insurance with tail
+ In-House travel agency
+ 24/7 recruiter availability & single point of contact
+ Experienced in-house Privileging Coordinators
Experience why Jackson & Coker has been recognized by Forbes and Staffing Industry Analysts for our commitment to service excellence.
Shannon Brooks | Senior Recruiting Consultant | 678-277-3099 | firstname.lastname@example.org
For more jobs, visit Jackson & Coker.