Congratulations To Augusta Health’s Arlene Macellaro!
As a result of the reputation and support she’s earned among physicians and executives in Fishersville, Virginia, Arlene Macellaro (pictured above) was selected as the 2012 Staff Physician Recruiter of the Year.
This year’s finalists included:
- Barbara Worthington: Providence Health & Services (Portland, Oregon) (Top Finalist)
- Rebekah Driggers: Cone Health (Greensboro, North Carolina)
- Stephanie Hobson: Scott and White Health System (Temple, Texas)
- Aymee Quinn: Asante Health System (Medford, Oregon)
The winner and finalists were selected by an independent panel of healthcare executives and were based upon the content quality of the nominations submitted, not the quantity of nominations received.
This year’s judges included:
- David Andrick, CMSR/FMSD/FASPR, Director of Physician Recruitment and relations with Wilson Memorial Hospital
- James M. Dixon, President/CEO of HealthSHARE
- Charles R. Evans, FACHE, President of International Health Services Group
- Donald O’Bryan, CMSR/FMSD, Corporate Director of Physician Recruitment with Mountain States Health Alliance
As the 2012 winner, Ms. Macellaro will choose from multiple award options, all of which embody the spirit of giving back. Finalists receive awards and certificates of recognition.
For more information on the annual awards program, click here.