Congratulations To Will DeCuyper From Universal Health Services!
As a result of the reputation and support he’s earned among physicians and executives working with Universal Health Services, Will DeCuyper stood out among this year’s field of nominees. Will DeCuyper is an Atlanta-based, in-house physician recruiter who specializes in permanent placement and locums assignments. He brings 12 years of recruiting, management, sales and consulting experience to his role. Jackson & Coker wishes Will DeCuyper and our finalists continued success.
"Will's Dedication To His Clients & His Company Is Evident In Every Encounter."
This year’s finalists included:
- Annette Clovis, Samaritan Health Services
- Celeste Bryant, The Regional Medical Center
- Emily Vaughn, Cookeville Regional Medical Center
- Hedy Luke, MidMichigan Health
- Jennifer Kwasny, Aurora Health Care
- Lori Norris, Dignity Health
- Rena' Bethea, Carolinas Healthcare System
- Sharon McCleary, Summit Health
- University of Maryland Medical System, Physician Recruitment Department
The Recruiter of the Year and finalists were selected by an independent panel of healthcare executives and were based upon the content quality of the nominations submitted, not the quantity of nominations received.
For more information on the annual awards program, click here.