Jessica Hall is known throughout her community as an integral part of physician staffing at SSM Health in Southern Illinois, where she was influential in re-establishing the in-house physician recruitment program. She has more than ten years of experience in recruitment and now oversees the medical staff recruitment activities for most of the openings at SSM Health in Southern Illinois.
By remaining active in both hospital and nonhospital events, Mrs. Hall knows her community well and can lend a personal touch to the interview and relocation processes for physicians. A nominating physician told a story of how Mrs. Hall made it her mission to give him and his family a warm welcome to the facility and town. He said his family felt they already had a friend from the first day they moved.
It’s physician recruiters like Jessica Hall that are crucial to ensuring communities have access to life-saving patient care. We are proud to name Jessica Hall the 2015 Staff Physician Recruiter of the Year!
Finalists for this year are:
- Jennifer Feddersen, Henry Ford Health System
- Michelle Pittelli, McLeod Health
- Annie Judd, VCU – Community Memorial Hospital
- MegAnne Townsend, White River Health System
- Cooper Drangmeister, Mid-Atlantic Permanente Medical Group
- Marjorie Creagh, JSA Medical Group/HealthCare Partners
- Carlos Alberto, III, Canton-Potsdam Hospital
- Erin Leach, Northwest Texas Healthcare System
- Jenna Blusiewicz, Paladina Health
Thank you to those who nominated! For more information on the annual awards program, click here.