Our verification team strives to make the primary source verification process as easy as possible for you.
“We’re working to get the right physicians into the right facilities so they can provide quality, life-saving care.” - Susan Mesa, Executive Vice President
We conduct thorough primary-source verification of physicians’ core credentials and obtain peer references.
Here’s what our team works to verify and/or process:
- Current primary state license(s), and if applicable CSR, directly from the state board
- DEA via NTIS
- National Practitioner Data Bank and Federation of State Medical Boards queries
- Board certification (If the physician isn’t board certified, education and training are verified through AMA/AOA and ECFMG, if applicable, or directly through the educational institution.)
- Five-year work history from the CV and application
- Two professional peer references
As members in good standing with the National Association of Locum Tenens Organizations (NALTO), we follow the association’s guidelines and industry standards for our primary source verification process.