Urology Physician Locums Job in Southern Ohio
Urology Physician Locums Job in Southern Ohio Dates of Coverage:
As soon as credentialed (45 days) and ongoing, looking for full-time candidates for a 4 month (or greater) commitment.Description/Requirements for assignment # 77527:
* Active Ohio license preferred, but will accept providers that are interested in being licensed in Ohio (preferably that qualify for the expedited Ohio license but open)
* Board Certification or truly Board Eligible (within 5 years) required
* Need both clinic and call coverage (1:2)
* Average 15 patients per day, 80% adult, 20% geriatric, no pediatrics
* Bread and Butter Urology procedures + Da Vinci robot on site (robotics not required)
Jackson & Coker offers:
+ Weekly direct deposit
+ A-Rated Malpractice Insurance with tail
+ In-House travel agency
+ 24/7 recruiter availability & single point of contact
+ Experienced in-house Privileging Coordinators
Experience why Jackson & Coker has been recognized by Forbes and Staffing Industry Analysts for our commitment to service excellence.
Wyatt Miller | 678.690.7288 | email@example.com
Wyatt is a Recruiting Consultant at Jackson & Coker, one of the most well-recognized healthcare staffing firms in the United States. Jackson & Coker offers physicians and advanced practitioners help finding locum tenens, locums-to-permanent and telehealth job opportunities at healthcare facilities nationwide. It has been named by Staffing Industry Analysts a “Best Staffing Firm to Work For.'
For more jobs, visit Jackson & Coker.